TOEFL iBT Interactive Sampler
TYPE and PRINT
Write a one-paragraph (3-5 sentences) answer to each of the three questions below:
- Would you like to have this case?
- How could the case be useful?
- Could the case be used in a bad way?
- EXTRA CREDIT: Who is the woman in the last scene? Why do you think Greg closes the suitcase without telling her that Arthur is on the plane? Should he tell her? Why or why not
CONVERSATION and LISTENING
- Main Ideas Listening Activity
- Listening test October 11th
- This week we will discuss present simple and present continuous tense
- Everyday: Discussing daily routines
- Grammar Presentation
- 5 Uses of Present Continuous Tense
- Present Simple Tense Notes
- Presentation on past tenses
- You can find listening and view sections of the textbook here
- Presentation: Understanding Main Ideas and Details TAKE NOTES!
ADVANCED CLASS HOMEWORK:
- I want you to browse the selection of comics on this website
- Choose any one comic series
- Start from issue number one
- Set a timer and read for 15 minutes every day (even on the weekend)