- View this presentation about introductions to further your understanding of the material on pages 19-22
- Complete pages 23-25 in your textbook for the class on Wednesday. Complete activity 6 and activity 7
- Describe 3 qualities that you admire in other people. You can focus on one real-life person and explain why you admire him or her, or you can write more generally about qualities you admire.
- What are 3 things everyone should do in order to have an interesting life?
- Spring break starts in 12 days! Imagine that I gave you 10,000$ what would you do during your school vacation?
- What are you really going to do during spring break?
- Homework: Preread pages 39-41
- Do you believe that birth order affects your life in any significant ways?
- Take home test Due on Monday:
- Complete questions 1-11 on pages 43-45. They are due as a 20 point midterm test grade on 3/12.
- 22 total questions 8c and 11 are topics we haven’t talked about. If you can answer them great! If not, that is ok too.
- Presentation (25 points)
- Read about your Western Zodiac or your Chinese Zodiac
- Prepare a brief speaking presentation that tells myself and the rest of the class:
- 3 things you agree with about your Zodiac research. At least one point should be a negative quality
- 3 things you disagree with about your Zodiac research. At least one point should be a positive quality.
- Your own opinion and point of view about the Zodiac’s influence on our lives. How often do you consult your zodiac? Do you use astrology to help you make decisions?
- Your presentation should have at least 3-slides and 3 visual images or video clips.
- Due in class on Tuesday the 13th. If you would like to do it earlier, you can present to me alone on Monday between 10 and 11am.