JOURNAL Questions (Choose ONE):
- After studying Existentialism write what you understand about the philosophy. What are it’s main points? Imagine you are telling a younger friend or sibling about this philosophy. Would you recommend it? Why or why not?
- What is your life about? What’s the purpose of your life? What’s the purpose of human life? Why do you think so?
- What are the most important values in your life? Why? Where did these values come from? (Nature vs Nurture)
- Are you the same person you were 5 years ago? Or have you changed? How? Were your values different then? For example…
- If you had a sudden case of amnesia and forgot EVERYTHING about the last 20 years of your life, would you still be YOU? Explain
- Imagine you died today. You suddenly end up in some kind of heaven (YES IT’S REAL!). BUT In order to be allowed into heaven, you have to write a short entry answering the question, “Who am I?” Be as truthful as possible with yourself and heaven itself.